Process simulation and determination
A successful project starts with extensive cleaning tests to specify the results und clarify the feasibility of cleanliness requirements.
Our in-house test machines allow us to carry out test cleaning cycles under production conditions. State-of-the-art machine design concepts and ultra-progressive application methods ensure reliable preliminary analyses and substantive test results.
We will test your parts up to the size of truck engines, using the following applications:
Cleaning procedures to include:
- Spray cleaning – both upright and in rotating baskets with rotating registers
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Throughfeed method – for parts with sizes up to 400x300mm max.
- Chamber cleaning with robot-supported deburring
- Pressure flooding
- High-pressure cleaning and subsequent drying processes
- Dry cleaning
- Plasma cleaning
- Small batch cleaning
- Injection flooding
Drying procedures to include:
- Infrared drying
- Hot air drying
- Vacuum drying
- Circulated air drying system
Industrial components have to be cleaned of any kind of dirts, particles and oily residue prior to be ready for following process steps e.g.painting , assembly ect.. We use this as our motive to constantly search for new ways of improving cleaning efficiency.